Tigger Sound
สังคมออนไลน์คุณภาพของคนรักเครื่องเสียง
ทดสอบเสียง HK1.1 By Tiggersound https://www.facebook.com/tiggersound/videos/10218510874389162

Help me a project line array ใครเก่งภาษามาช่วยแปล อธิบายให้เขาที

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Powerjame

• เจ้าของวง
    • กระทู้: 5622
ok for new project similar D&B q1

only p.audio component 2 x 8" 10" 12"

request help for draw plans for similar cabinet 

a few days didn't come because i was very busy with my works.  alexit   i've just seen the D&B q1 homepage.  many things from the D&B q1 makes me consider.  the type of line array like mtm type.  i see your pics to post the start point of drivers will ok.  thinking that lobbing erors will not have the problem from this.   by usually do mtm type the drivers position are  close to close. it depends on the wave length.  but  with D&B q1 i don't sure the distance from driver to driver.   see the pics that seems the woofer installs on baffle likes v shape. about 45 degree that i think.  alexit  this speaker isn't difficult to design  but... when i check all ur parameter drivers.  all of them must be use with horn load type.   they work and operate the bandwidth of mid bass horn.   as the same D&B q1 from their homepage. they only build to operate the mid bass about 60 hz,it will roll off[their drivers are not only work for horn]  and they use subwoofer works with it.   alexit  if u still don't buy these drivers. u might change to another drivers. sometime will ok.
ธวัช มากะนัตย์<br />การ์ตูนพระพุทธเจ้า<br />dhamma books